Supplemental Notes regarding the ILLEGAL call-blocking done by Lakeland (Fla.) Police
Updated as of Saturday, 14 September 2019
Lakeland pays $25,000 in bra-shaking case | wtsp.com
Jul 17, 2014 - Lakeland pays $25,000 in bra-shaking case ... Authorities say Brugger was pulled over by Lakeland police officer Dustin Fetz in May 2013 for a ...
City of Lakeland Pays $25,000 Settlement to Woman in Bra-Shaking ...
Jul 16, 2014 - The city of Lakeland has paid $25,000 to a woman ordered to shake out her bra during a Lakeland police traffic stop last year, city records show ...
Lakeland pays $25,000 for bra shaking search - WFTV
Jul 16, 2014 - The city of Lakeland has paid a $25000 settlement to a woman ordered to shake out her bra... Police Dashcam: Woman told to shake bra …
Fair Use EXCERPT from WTSP: “The city of Lakeland has paid a $25,000 settlement to a woman ordered to shake out her bra during a traffic stop last year.  A public records request by The Ledger shows a check dated July 7 to 29-year-old Zoe Brugger.  Authorities say Brugger was pulled over by Lakeland police officer Dustin Fetz in May 2013 for a broken headlight. Silent video taken from the patrol car shows her being forced to shake out her bra multiple times in a search for drugs. The officer also searched her car over her objections. No drugs were found.  Fetz has not been reprimanded for the search itself, but he served a one-day suspension for not having his microphone on.  City officials say they're still waiting for an executed release, which will free them from a future lawsuit.” –
Point of Order: If this this woman, who had ONE DAY of discomfort got $25,000.oo, how much more am I owed when police illegally put a “call block” on my phone – not only for “regular” dispatch calls – but also, apparently, 911 calls – FOR DECADES (thus call-blocking MY ENTIRE FAMILY from calling police!!) – and threatened me with slandering my good name (falsely accusing me of harassing phone calls) if I reported it – and ILLEGALLY violating Public Records Laws when they continually refused to release my phone call to the station showing I was NOT making harassing phone calls – but rather “just following orders” when I called the Internal Affairs to report DOCUMENTED PERJURY. (That's also illegal.)
A 911 Dispatcher Told An Arkansas Woman To "Shut Up" As ...
https://www.buzzfeednews.com › 911-call-arkansas-debbie-stevens-drowned
Aug 31, 2019 - A 911 Operator Is Being Accused Of Being "Rude" And ... of a 911 operator telling a woman to "shut up" before she drowned in a flash flood.
Woman Drowns After 911 Dispatcher Tells Her To 'Shut Up ...
https://www.huffpost.com › entry › woman-drowns-911-dispatcher_n_5d6...
Sep 2, 2019 - A former 911 dispatcher in Arkansas is under fire for the callous way she spoke to a woman stuck in floodwaters who eventually drowned.
Arkansas woman drowns after 911 dispatcher tells her to 'shut ...
https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2019/08/30 › arkansa...
Aug 30, 2019 - An Arkansas woman drowned in her vehicle Saturday while on the phone with a 911 dispatcher who has been described as “callous and … PAGE 1 of 3
911 dispatcher mocks drowning woman during ... - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › news › 911-call-drowning-dispatcher-mocks-d...
Aug 31, 2019 - Newly released 911 audio reveals the final moments of an Arkansas newspaper delivery woman as she drowned in her car. Debra Stevens …
Fair Use EXCERPT from BuzzFeed: “Debra Stevens, 47, was delivering newspapers for the Southwest Times Record early in the morning on Saturday, Aug. 24, when her car was swept away in a flash flood...Aric Mitchell, a spokesperson for the department, told BuzzFeed News the dispatcher who answered is named Donna Reneau.” –
Point of Order: If this this 911 dispatcher nearly got fired (and was taken to task by numerous news outlets), how much **MORE** should the Lakeland (Fla.) POLICE Department be taken to task, and possibly sued? (Answer: The drowning woman was at least able to call 911 and get help. In **my** case, it is documented—in excruciating detail—that both the non-emergency and 911 numbers were call-blocked for me.
1. My phone has been call-blocked (and that documented by numerous witnesses, documentation from phone company, screenshots of blocked calls, and even that “camcorder thing,” where you aim the camcorder at the phone, and see one phone blocked, but the other NOT blocked. [[This is ILLEGAL for at least 3 reasons: No due process involved, violation of my 1st Am. Rights of Redress, and also as DANGEROUS AS HELL.]]
2. When I attempted to report it in a timely manner, LPD Atty. Roger Mallory sent me a threatening memo, letting me know that if I reported it, they'd make false accusations for harassing phone calls (which was false).
3. When I attempted to obtain my last “unblocked” call to LPD, showing that I was only following orders to call I.A. (Internal Affairs), and not making a harassing phone call, LPD Atty. Roger Mallory ILLEGALLY refused my Public Records request (demanding at least TWO THOUSAND ($2,000.oo) DOLLARS for ONE SINGLE CALL, where I gave precise time and “called from” – and “called to” information.
4. The call to Internal Affairs (I asked to speak to the chief, not IA, ad I felt they'd deem me a harassing caller, but I left them a voicemail as I was told, only following orders), was to report DOCUMENTED perjury in a police report. (Police report said a dispatcher told me to stay out of an area, where there was police investigation, but the audio clearly shows dispatcher NEVER said that, only asking me to keep them informed or words to that effect.
5. I was falsely arrested based on that false report.
6. It is also documented that I was ILLEGALLY denied my trial by jury rights, meaning there is R.I.C.O., Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organisation between cops and courts.
7. Courts NEVER charged cops with perjury, even though it eventually came out in evidence. (RICO, again.)
Summary: ILLEGAL Refusal to comply with Public Records requests (which would show LPD was unjustified in doing an illegal) Call-blocked (in retaliation to) Reporting Perjury (which would prove that it was a) False Arrest. Courts ALSO broke the law (illegal denial of right to trial by a jury of my peers. All this proved with facts and documented sources: GordonWatts.com or GordonWayneWatts.com – see front-page news
Remember: While I'm not a lawyer, I do know law: I almost won in court for Terri Schiavo ALL BY MYSELF, and currently have a pending case in Federal Court in an unrelated civil rights matter. (See my blog for details). – Not threatening or anything, but should I not sue for well-over $25,000.oo and retain an attorney?
PAGE 2 of 3
Helpful Case Law:
Why am I not to be blamed for my delay in prosecuting the cops who committed DOCUMENTED perjury? ANSWER:
“Delay in the prosecution of a suit is sufficiently excused, where occasioned solely by the official negligence of the referee, without contributory negligence of the plaintiff, especially where no steps were taken by defendant to expedite the case.” Robertson v. Wilson, 51 So. 849, 59 Fla. 400, 138 Am.St.Rep. 128. (Fla.1910) – TRANSLATION: Any delay in the prosecution of this forgery case is sufficiently excused, since it was due solely to the negligence of the official referee here, in this case, LPD (Lakeland Police Department) Officer, Todd Edwards, and one other corrupt CID officer whose name I did not get when I later came back to LPD to revisit the case.
“When facts are to be considered and determined in the administration of statutes, there must be provisions prescribed for due notice to interested parties as to time and place of hearings with appropriate opportunity to be heard in orderly procedure sufficient to afford due process and equal protection of the laws…” Declaration of Rights, §§ 1,12. McRae v. Robbins, 9 So.2d 284, 151 Fla. 109. (Fla. 1942) – TRANSLATION: I must be given a fair chance to clear my name, and get other ILLEGAL, BIZARRE, and VERY DANGEROUS grievances looked into.
Bo know law:  In Re: GORDON WAYNE WATTS (as next friend of THERESA MARIE 'TERRI' SCHIAVO), No. SC03-2420 (Fla. Feb.23, 2003), denied 4-3 on rehearing. (I got 42.7% of my panel.) http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/dispositions/2005/2/03-2420reh.pdf
 In Re: JEB BUSH, GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA, ET AL. v. MICHAEL SCHIAVO, GUARDIAN: THERESA SCHIAVO, No. SC04-925 (Fla. Oct.21, 2004), denied 7-0 on rehearing. (Jeb got 0.0 % of his panel.) http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/dispositions/2004/10/04-925reh.pdf
 Schiavo ex rel. Schindler v. Schiavo ex rel. Schiavo, 403 F.3d 1223, 2005 WL 648897 (11th Cir. Mar.23, 2005), denied 2-1 on appeal. (Terri's blood family got only 33.3% of their panel on the Federal level.)
All this proved with facts and documented sources:
GordonWayneWatts.com – see front-page new
PAGE 3 of 3